Friday, February 10, 2012

Outing Bag


Mommies need any 'edge' available.  A nanny would be amazing, right? A Grammy is great and there is strength in numbers among friends. What has made all the difference for me is my Outing Bag. It is my as close to a nanny or personal assistant as I am going to get, and it REALLY, really makes all the difference. That said, it needs to be packed and ready to go.

Here is a pic of my Outing Bag.

First of all and Best of all it is giant. I literally put my mini cooler in it when we head to the park.

It has two wonderful outside pockets to stow my keys, sun glasses, cell and lip gloss~ what else does a girl need, right? 
Three inside pockets hold my wallet, hand sanitizer*, lotion, Mommy snacks, bottled water,and sippy cups.

The GIANT inside holds diapers (wet bag too if I am taking cloth) wipes, nursing cover,baby snacks,sunblock bag,extra baby clothes. There is room for library books, my mini cooler, sweatshirts and coupon organizer. On Bible study days it holds my Bible and notebook with room to spare.

My mom had a friend make this for me for Christmas. Since I have been using it (stocking it) it is that much easier to get up and go because I have everything I need for a quick trip to the store, library, day at the park.


Here it is all packed and ready to go.







My head is not "made-up" yet so I intentionally cut it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment