Wednesday, January 11, 2012

taking control; one sock at a time

  Here are three ways to "take control" of the sock.
1) each family member is assigned a sock color. for example; Ben and Jonah (who are close in age, share a room and sock size) get black socks, younger brother gets grey socks, baby brother gets blue, and so on. The KEY to this is to buy all the same brand socks, or you will still be having mismatched pairs.
2) Take control of the tiny's. I use a small mesh bag to wash all the baby socks and my pedi socks. This not only prevents lost socks, but saves my washing machine pump getting clogged with adorable baby socks.
3)  This is my favorite... For my big boys, I put their socks in a grocery bag holder for easy dispensing and put away. This freed up an entire drawer! Just hang in the closet or behind the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment