Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Wishing





10 Wednesday Wishes




Wish I had more time to give myself a pedicure.
Wish I had a banana tree in my backyard that produced 3 ripe bananas a day.
Wish Matt and I could be together in our dreams at night and dream that we are sitting in our chairs on the beach holding hands.
Wish I could get the grout in the hall bath really clean and maintain it.
Wish we could replace our windows.
Wish the rats would stay out of our attic this summer.
Wish I was better at math.
Wish I were brave to share the gospel to my neighbor.
Wish I wasn't such a control freak about laundry and let the boys help.
Wish I will make time to visit my Nana this week.

Matthew 6:33  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  well, maybe not the co-dreaming with Hubby, or the banana tree, but wouldn't that be cool?!

1 comment: